Do you also want your computer to start running fast? In recent times, computers and laptops are very much hanged due to which people have to face troubles.
Today I am going to tell you some tips and tricks with the help of which you can fast your computer and laptop. Also, in whatever trick I am going to tell you, you will not need to download any fake applications.
I will also tell you tricks, all of them will be absolutely safe for your computer and also all the tricks will be secret settings which you do not tell anyone. So let’s start today’s article.
1. Disable Startup Programs
You must have seen many times that when you shut down the computer, at the time of shutting down, many times the name of the application comes up, which keeps running in the background of your computer.
Let me tell you that in those applications, many applications are of no use and even hang your computer unnecessarily.
Also, when you turn on the computer, those applications are automatically turned on in the background. Therefore, if you want, you can also turn off those applications and with the help of this, your computer will not hang.
- All you have to do is press Ctrl + Alt + Delete buttons on your computer and then you have to click on the task manager option.
- After clicking on the Task Manager option, you have to click on the More Details button.
- Now you have to click on the option of startup programs.
- After that, you have to right-click and disable any useless application you see.
Now, after doing this, the speed of your computer will also increase and the computer will also stop hanging.
2. Disable Animation and Visual Graphics
I would like to tell you that if you have set the graphics and animation settings to full on your computer, then you can reduce it to low or medium as it will increase the speed of your computer and there will not be much load on your computer.
If you do not know this setting, I will let you know.
- To correct this setting, you have to go to the control panel of your system.
- After going to the control panel, you have to click on the System option.
- After that, you will get the option of advanced setting on the left side, click on it.
- After that, you will see the performance and have to click on the option of the settings below it.
- After that, you have to click on the visual effects option at the top.
- Now after that, you have to click on Custom and uncheck the option now.
- After that, you have to come to the desktop screen by clicking on Apply and OK.
Now your computer will start running well and will not hang easily.
3. Windows Update
Let me tell you that after doing this setting, your computer will run faster, but with that, if you run a net with a hotspot from mobile, then the net will be less use.
Due to not setting the Windows update, the computer hangs and your Windows keeps updating itself without your permission.
If you want to do this setting, let me tell you.
- First of all, you press the Windows + R button on your computer.
- After that, you have to write services.msc in the run option.
- Now as soon as you click on OK, you will see many options in which you have to go to the bottom and select the folder named windows update.
- After right-clicking on Windows Update, you have to click on Properties and then click on Startup Type and select the Disable option automatically instead.
Now, as soon as you apply and OK, your Windows will automatically stop updating, due to which the storage will not be full and your net will not be used much.
If you want, you can also change this setting later.
4. Turn off Windows Notifications
Let me tell you that many messages of Windows will be coming on your system, due to which many times your computer or laptop will hang, but let me tell you some settings with which you can turn off notifications.
- You have to first click on the icon of Windows and then go to the Settings option.
- Now after that, you have to click on the system and then go to the notification and action in front of you.
- Now after that, you will get the ‘Get Notification from Apps and Other Senders’ option, which you have to simply turn off.
When you turn this option off, after that you will not show any new notifications on your computer screen and your computer will also run smoothly.
5. Clean Storage
The biggest reason for the computer hangs is to keep your computer’s storage full.
When you have to free the storage of your computer, you download useless applications, due to which the chances of getting more malware and viruses in your computer increases.
I want to tell you that Windows also has its own cleaner which you can find in the settings. To open Windows Cleaner you have to follow some steps.
- First, you have to right-click on the icon of Windows and then click on Settings.
- Now you have to go to the storage option by clicking on the system where you will get the option of clean storage to turn off, which you have to simply turn on.
As soon as you turn on this option, your computer will automatically remove the useless files in some time. This option is the best option and I will request you not to download any fake cleaner.
6. Computer Scanner
If you also run by downloading the cracked version of an application, then this thing is for you only.
Let me tell you that when you download any cracked software, a lot of viruses also come into your computer with which you do not even have an idea about it.
For the same thing, there is also a file scanner of Windows, with the help of which viruses can not come on your computer and your computer will run perfectly.
If you use Windows 10, then all you have to do is
- To search for windows security by clicking on the search button.
- Now, as soon as you open Windows Security, after that, you have to click on Virus and Threat Protection.
- After that, you have to click on Quick Scan and your computer will start scanning.
If any virus is found on your computer, Windows will tell you immediately and your computer will never hang.
Read This:- 10+ Tips And Tricks For WhatsApp Users Only
7. Do System Reset
Now if even after doing the settings that I have told you, your computer is running slow, then I would like to tell you the best thing is that you reset your computer.
Now before resetting, you must take your data in Pendrive and your mobile.
- Now to reset, first of all, right-click on the icon of Windows and then click on the option of Settings.
- Now go to the last in settings and click on the option of update and security and click on the option of recovery.
- Now click on the option of Get Started to reset the computer and now your computer will start resetting in some time.
When your computer is reset, then after that your computer will start running very smoothly and all the viruses of your computer will also be removed.
I am sure that you will like the tips and tricks that I have mentioned and if you use these tips and tricks, then your computer will start running 100% fast. Also, I would like to tell you that no unnecessary apps will be downloaded to your computer and laptop at all.
So, let’s finish today’s article. If you liked this article, then share this article with your friends and on social media platforms.